LIVEGLOBALLY'S MISSION IS TO CREATE AND SUPPORT SUSTAINABLE PROGRAMS FOR THE WELL-BEING OF INDIVIDUALS AND COMMUNITIES, LOCALLY AND GLOBALLY.
individual well-being through education, nutrition, and creative self-expression.
increased awareness of our interconnectedness as a global family.
stewardship of the earth's resources.
support for children in need.
Since 2011, our 501(c)(3) Has funded:
- over 500,000 lunches at the Ingrid Education Centre in Kenya
- over 650 locally-made pairs of shoes and school uniforms
- over 100 community yoga and wellness classes in Durham NC
- the purchase of land, building materials, and labor for Ingrid Education Centre's 3-story school building
- over $3000 in arts and education grants for NC-based community projects
- monthly salaries for 10 teachers and 3 support staff at Ingrid Education Centre
- repurposing over 20 laptops for 5 classrooms across the globe
- over 240 wellness & movement classes for NC Womens Correctional Facility
- planting and maintaining an organic garden for Ingrid's school lunches
- fostering 4 orphaned baby elephants and 1 rhinoceros from the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- women's community micro-bank in Mantopeni Nairobi Kenya
- numerous mindfulness community groups across the globe
join us for our monthly yoga mala fundraiser!
Join us once a month for the powerful and auspicious practice of 108 Sun Salutations! The best way to jumpstart your life!
We break it up into 4 sets of 27. Some are traditional, some are creative. They're all fun! We crank up the music and take care of business
Suggested donation of $10-20. All proceeds benefit building and sustaining the Ingrid Education Centre in the Matopeni slums of Nairobi, Kenya.
All levels welcome!