LIVEGLOBALLY'S MISSION IS TO INSPIRE and nurture:
- increased awareness of our interconnectedness as a global family.
- stewardship of the earth's resources.
- support for children in need.
- individual well-being through education, nutrition, and creative self-expression.
Since 2011, our 501(c)(3) Has funded:
- over 20,000 lunches at the Ingrid Education Centre in Kenya
- over 100 locally-made pairs of shoes and school uniforms
- the purchase of land, building materials, and labor for Ingrid's 3-story school building
- planting and maintaining an organic garden for Ingrid's school lunches
- monthly salaries for 10 teachers and 3 support staff at Ingrid
- repurposing over 20 laptops for 5 classrooms across the globe
- fostering 2 elephants and 1 rhinoceros from the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
PLEASE JOIN US IN CREATING WELL-BEING IN OURSELVES AND OTHERS AS ONE GLOBAL FAMILY!
Attend an upcoming event to learn more about LiveGlobally's projects.
Learn more about LiveGlobally's leadership and long-term vision.
Contact us directly about collaborating!