LiveGlobally is a charitable and educational organization committed to sharing resources and ideas to promote sustainable inter-connectedness.
Applying the practices of awareness and generosity, LiveGlobally supports children (and their families), locally and globally, through programs dedicated to promoting education, health, and building self-sustaining communities.
Since 2011, we've funded
- over 20,000 lunches at the Ingrid Education Centre in Kenya
- over 100 locally-made pairs of shoes and school uniforms
- the purchase of land, building materials, and labor for Ingrid's 3-story school building
- planting and maintaing an organic garden for Ingrid's school lunches
- monthly salaries for 10 teachers and 3 support staff at Ingrid
- repurposing over 20 laptops for 5 classrooms across the globe
- fostering 2 elephants from the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
LiveGlobally's Mission is to promote and inspire:
- increased awareness of our interconnectedness as a global family.
- stewardship of the earth's resources.
- support for children in need.
- individual well-being through education, nutrition, and creative self-expression.